Monday, September 29, 2008

Ali

Ali has become our BIG, little girl. She is growing up WAY too fast. She loves Andie and wants and tries to do everything she does. YES - she is only 5 1/2 months old, but it is amazing what she does. She is great at scooting now and always follows Andie around the room. Andie doesn't like it, but Ali just laughs when Andie get's mad. It is great.

Ali is getting so big!! Yesterday, (I still need to take a picture), she wore an outfit that Andie wore for her 9 month pictures (you know the blue and brown dress) Yes, it is just her size, length wise! It was crazy!

Ali has enjoyed eating in the high chair. She thinks it is so fun being a big girl. She can never seem to get ENOUGH rice cereal. I should start her on vegetables/fruits but I am reluctant. Yes, she is only 5 1/2 months old, but really, I just don't want to PAY for them! What a mean mom I am. Oh well, she will get them soon, I am sure!


Ali LOVES her swing, but again, because she is so tall, she is almost growing out of it. She loves to grab the birds (video below) and reach for anything. I have to strap her in or else she would fall out! She is such an active baby! HELLO FEET - This looks funny, but she never relaxes - she is ALWAYS trying to sit up, really since she was born, always lifting her head. She hasn't figured that one out though, sitting up on her own! She is master in command at scooting though!

Friday Night our ward had a hoe down. It was SO much fun. We had a chili cook-off which they didn't judge, but I thought mine was delicious! I made it up as I went and it turned out GREAT!! They had a professional caller come and he and his wife were all dressed up. They taught us to square dance. She offered to hold Ali to I could "fully" participate! It was so fun. It could be that we had the best SQUARE there! We had fun laughing at (I mean with) President & Sister Bradley, Bishop & Sister Johnson, and Brian & Rachel Whigham! Thanks guys - we had a BLAST!

Once again, not the best video - but enjoy! Ali is so fun to have in our family!
, t

No comments: