Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tag - I'm It....Again

Ok...Natalie because you are such a good friend, this one's for you!

6 Random things about me!

1 - I live in Georgia. j/k well, I'm not, but it seems random enough!

2 - I love to cook. I like to watch the Food Network Channel and then pretend like I am a professional chef and throw ingredients together. I experiment with different spices and just keep dumping until I like it. The other day I made a delicious fajita like skillet but I would never be able to recreate it. I was dumping different spices like paprika, cumin, nutmeg, garlic salt, etc. I like to throw a little nutmeg in things (Rachel Ray seems to put it in everything and says, "This is what makes people say 'What's that taste?') I guess I should start writing down my creations, but even then, I would never know an amount! Needless to say, I enjoy it!

3 - I like to observe people. You can learn so much from just watching how people interact (not in a creepy way of course) but I have always had the ability to know someone's personality just by observing them for a few moments. At lot of times (especially on my mission) I would watch someone on the street and instantly think, "At some point, they made the right choice, they are here, with a body and chose God's plan. I wonder how their childhood was, I wonder how their life will end up and what will happen to them in the end." It might sound weird, but I do always wonder.

4 - I love chocolate (honestly though, who doesn't?) My favorite cake, always has been and probably always will be is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. The best I have EVER found thus far in my life is the Chocolate Cake from Costco! Delicious! (nice picture huh? That's what I could find)
4.5 - I think it is hard to think of 6 random things

5 - I am teaching Institute on Friday if anyone wants to come. I enjoy teaching, not because I think I have anything to offer that is motivational or inspiring, but rather because it helps me to really study and learn when other times I don't have the "motivation" to do so.

6 - Most of my thoughts are pretty random. I will give an example. I don't like it when someone is sad or has had a hard day. If the mood is negative, I will turn whatever is the problem into something light, make it a joke. I don't know if this is always the best solution but it is fun! Life should be fun, right?

The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

Sorry Friends but you are the Chosen 6 (well 7): Joy - Summer - Brooke - Jake & April - Shawn - Ashley - Katie

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to go Mols, I'm glad you did it! Your fajita dish sounds and looks delicious! And I know you always make the best desserts! When are we coming over for dinner!

Do you always teach institute? Or just this one time? Good luck!

The Pratts said...

OK - here we go I am posting your tag!

Molly said...

I am just teaching institute this week. Out teacher is out of town and ask me to!

Oh, and the picture I posted was not my fajitas - sorry. That was some hash browns I made - they too were yummy!

Jacob said...

Wow, haven't played tag in a while. Lets see if I can dig up 6 random things about myself...

Jill Bowcutt said...

Schmolls! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well in Georgia. I need your email address to invite you to read my blog. I think I have it but I don't know if it's the same so send it to me again just in case. jjbowcutt@yahoo.com

sdbroder said...

I've made my post!

Brooke said...

Hey Molly I've posted my 6 random things about me!