Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rainy Day

It has been raining ALL day so we can't go out to play. I opened the front door and Andie was fascinated by the rain. She watch it for abut 5 minutes and then decided to venture out. The pictures tell the rest of the story!
It's Raining...what should I do?...
Will my mom be mad if I step outside? Maybe if I smile innocently I'll be ok...
What if I reach my hand out?...
Will she let me duck my head?...

WOW - She is letting me play! Ok - I will have fun!...





4 comments:

Katie said...

HEY! Cute pictures.. hehe. Yeah Justin broke his tibia, fibula, tore his ACL, got 4 blood clots the day after, and has cellulitis in his foot. NICE huh? HAHA He was playing football with some coworkers. Plus... no insurance!

Brette's boyfriend is Chase, we love him! He wasn't going to stand in the picture but I told him to! He was there, so even if they don't get married, I still wanted him there since they're together all the time!

As for Monica... hahaha... don't think she'll be havin a baby for a while still!

rachaeljanae said...

Yay, rain is so fun! Just wait until next time when she goes for that mud puddle. Hours of fun!

Andee said...

What a fun little adventure for her! I always love watching my kids play and stomp in the rain!

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! Tell Andie, I love the rain too... and those southern rain storms are awesome!