Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun at the Park





Today I had to put a band on TV watching and Internet surfing for Andie and I. I have come to the realization that we each spend too much time starring at some sort of screen. Let me tell you, it was difficult, but well worth the "quality" time we spent. We read books together, sang songs and ended our session by going to the park.

I love this park and it is very close to our house!


I need to know how everyone puts their pictures into a matrix/table format. If you know, let me in on the secret!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I do photo collages (or matrices, or whatever) in Adobe Photoshop Elements...but I'm sure there are other ways to do it?

I love putting the babies on swings, they love it...

Southern Belle said...

YEAH!!! You can do them on photobucket or one of those. I can't remember. I now use picassa. It is free and you can post right from picassa with your pics. (It is a google thing.)

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Yes, I use Picasa also. www.picasa.google.com

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

lucky i wish the park i went to has swings, there are 2 near by i think the other one has swings i should try that one

Natalie said...

I use photoscape. You can google it and then download it for free. I bought Photoshop Elements... and photoscape is much easier for free!

Looks like a fun day at the park!

emilyring said...

My parents live a block from the local parks in Highland (UT). I'm sure they've taken the three oldest grandkids there. ;) The youngest is almost Ali's age.