Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lucky #4

Ok - I am doing this post for Katie.
Go to your 4th file, 4th picture, post it and explain it. Then tag 4 friends to do the same.
This is a picture of Shawn at my cousin's baseball game up in Meridian Idaho. (Funny, because Katie's picture was also taken at a baseball game!)Then I wanted to post this picture from the same trip. Shawn and I at the Boise Temple. Yes - I used to be smaller, this was taken before kids (well I was 3-4 months pregnant with Andie!) Still, it is nice to know it can be done!.
I tag Jill, Joy, Elise and Liz

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is funny they are both from softball games!!! hehe

sdbroder said...

I loved that trip. Funny that the picture is of me. Cool hair! Well, The Boise temple was great, mostly because it was with my wife. Thanks, for the great memories!