Saturday, May 21, 2011

Utah Trip - Final Days

Finally - we made it back to David's house for our last few days. Andie was so excited.  We went out to Texas Roadhouse on our last night, it was yummy!!  Time to say goodbye!!
Ali was saying she was scared (aka, stalling to go to bed.)  I came in later to find this....cute sisters, best friends forever!
We got to get together with some of my friends from high school for a lunch BBQ.  Adalyn was so relaxed, feeding herself on Natalie's chair.
Ali and Hannah enjoying one final picnic.
Andie, wanted to actually sit at the picnic table.
Frances, Rachael, Natalie and Me.  Rachael was in town from Omaha...it was great to visit with them.  I don't have the picture of us and all of our kids.  Just added twins to Frances, 5 to Rachael (only 3 were with her), 2 to Natalie (with one on the way) and of course, my 3 kids.  We missed Jenna (who has 4) and Dorothy (who just had twins).
"I love to see the Temple."  Here are the girls in front of the Provo temple.  We passed by the Mt. Timpanogos temple several times, but never got out to take a picture.  It was so nice being close to so many temples.  I wanted to, but never got the chance to take the kids to Salt Lake and visit Temple Square, I guess we'll just have to plan another trip!!

No comments: