Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

What is the true meaning of Easter? Yes - the tradition of the Easter Bunny is fun and exciting, but it's only a slim part of why I love Easter!

I feel so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel in my life. I know that Jesus Christ LIVES! He was sent here, so that we might have an opportunity to return to live with our Heavenly Father again. He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemne so that we can repent and be made clean through His sacrifice. He atoned for our sins and died on the cross.

I am grateful for my knowledge, that he was resurrected 3 days after His death. With that knowledge, I know that I too will be resurrected and live eternally. I will be with my family forever - which is the greatest blessing I could ever ask for.

What a special treat - to listen to General Conference this weekend. I am so grateful to know the truth, to belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is Christ's church and was restored to it's fullest in the latter-days. I am grateful to have a living prophet, to be lead and guided by his counsel. I know that as I am faithful to the commandments and strive to align my life to the Savior's life, I am happy.



We have had a great Easter weekend - and there will be fun pictures to come....but I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

sdbroder said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony! I enjoyed reading it. It was a great weekend.

(For those who would like to know more about our General Conference we had this weekend, click here.)

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Great message Molly. I feel like I was being visit taught by you all over again....back in the Aspen 11th ward days. Thanks for sharing. You're girls are too cute.