Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RS Enrichment Christmas Party

Life is finally starting to slow down. The last few weeks it seems I have been baking, making and providing food for a lot of parties - it has been fun and I love to bake, but it is nice to have a break.

Here are a few pictures from our December Enrichment. I was in charge of making Grandpa's bean dip, pumpkins rolls and mint brownies!! They were all delicious and turned out great!!

We had a fun White Elephant gift exchange and then a short presentation on the true meaning of Christmas - which is Jesus Christ.

So, as we were encouraged, I will encourage you too! Share the gift of the gospel this season - you will feel great if you do!




1 comment:

Grandma Tii said...

looks yummy....I bet they love having you in the ward...you are amazing. love you :)