Thursday, August 9, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Yesterday was the first day of school for Andie and Ali. Andie is starting Kindergarten and Ali is starting Pre-K (all day!) They were up at 5:55am, asking if it was time to get dressed. They were definitely excited.

Andie, Age 5 - Kindergarten
Ali, age 4 - Pre-K
Cute girls in their uniforms. 
Adalyn was also excited, I think to send them out the door.  Shawn and I were home yesterday and this little girl was SO excited to have mom and dad to herself!  When it came time to pick the girls up Shawn said, "Adalyn, let's go get Andie and Ali!"  She replied, "Nooooooooooooooo!"  However, they all played nice together once they were home.
Now, it's day two.  Andie had a hard time waking up and said, "I don't want to go to school my whole life!"  Ali was just as excited as the first day.  I dropped them off and they were holding hands walking into the school.  So cute!  Shawn went back to school today as well.  I'm wondering what to do with just one child?  It's been over 4 years since I just had one.  No worries though, we'll be plenty of busy when baby boy comes in October.  So for now, we will enjoy the peace and quiet!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Such cute girls! I don't know if I knew you're having a boy. Congrats! And yes, enjoy the quiet while you can. :)

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! That makes me so excited for Cheyenne to go next year:)