Thursday, February 19, 2009

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan

YEAH!!!! We got a Van....and I LOVE IT!!! I love not bending over to put the girls in and out of their car seats...I love clicking a button and the doors open and the back opens....I love sitting higher on the road....I love all of the upgrades....I love the price....and I just LOVE having a minivan!

I know, I know....everyone wants to see pictures but I haven't gotten around to it yet...however, click here and you will see the listing we saw!


So, although in my teens, I swore I would NEVER own a minivan, I was an "SUV" type gal...times have changed and I love my Van! We are so blessed!!

10 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Brian's comment is: "Half a van for half a man." Basically we will never get a van, but you can't say never. He will regret it later for saying never.

MTMcGee said...

Congrats on your new purchase!!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I was just talking with another mom I hang with here in good ole Waco Texas about how we both have mini van envy...NEVER thought I would, but it would be dang nice to have during this time in my life. My Camry is such a dinosaur but has been good to me. Congrats. Post those pics!

Shannon said...

Molly it is just like our van! Ours is a year newer and a lot less miles but you have all the features we do. It is a great van. You will love it! Congrats!

The Pratts said...

I can't believe you thought you would be a SUV gal, I am so the opposite, I have wanted a mini van since before we had kids! Hahaha I know I said this earlier on the phone, but I love it and I am so glad you guys found such an awesome car!

Brooke said...

Love my mini van and I'm not too proud to admit it! My motto is: The price of cool isn't cheap! In my opinion SUV's are usually about image and there is nothin' cool when you park your vehicle and 4 kids come climbing out behind you :)Enjoy the new ride they really are awesome!

Josh and Jenna said...

Ya know, SUV or minivan...it's just about something bigger with space. The exciting part is that your little family is growing!

Natalie said...

Yay for the upgrade! It will be so nice to have more space! Minivan mom!

Lauren said...

I always said I would never have a van either. And I don't. But someday I might. I can see how nice it would be to not have to bend over to get the kids out! Hooray for you!

emilyring said...

My mom has owed both at different times. She had the van first when we were kids and now has a Subaru Forester.

My sister who has four kids drives a gray Durango.

All we'll ever need is a car for two.