Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tag - I'm it!!

Ok - I was tagged by Summer and then by Natalie - thanks girls!! I personally don't enjoy doing these, but whatever - part of the blogging world I guess. :) So, here is information about me you might enjoy!

One-Word Tag from Natalie

1. Where is your cell phone? Who Knows (Andie)
2. Your significant other? Shawn
3. Your hair? blonde
4. Your mother? Teri
5. Your father? Mike
6. Your favorite thing? Children
7. Your dream last night? Random
8. Your favorite drink? Koolaide (at the moment)
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. The room you’re in? dinning
11. Your children? Adorable
12. Your fear?
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Utah
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you’re not? Sleeping
16. Muffins? Ok
17. One of your wish list items? Movies
18. Where you grew up? Orem
20. What are you wearing? Pink
21. Your TV? Disney
22. Your pets? gross
23. Your computer? Love It!
24. Your life? GREAT
25. Your mood? On and Off
26. Missing someone? Mom
27. Your car? Green
28. Something you’re not wearing? Jewerly
29. Favorite Store? Walmart
30. Your summer? Moving
31. Like someone? You
32. Your favorite color? Pink
33. Last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Hospital

Here is the one that Summer tagged me with:
3 Joys: (that was easy!)
* Shawn
* Andie
* Ali

3 Fears:
* Spiders
* Not having enough money to pay bills
* going into debt

3 Goals:
* Sale our Condo
* Move to Georgia
* Enjoy Life Always

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:

* Keeping my house clean to show
* Charleston Chews and Sixlets
* Blogging

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me:
* I love to index (it is so addicting)
* I don't like to do dishes
* I can sing Nursery rhymes all day long (want to is another story! But I do it for Andie - she loves them!)

How to play tag. Copy and paste questions onto your blog and then personalize them. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I tag whoever wants to participate: (How About Cammie, Grandma T & Liz)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Good job Mol. Now that wasn't too bad was it?!

The Pratts said...

Hahaha! I hear you about the nursery rhymes, so funny! I liked your answers, very good! Thanks, I promise I won't do that again, I don't like doing them either!

Katie said...

Monica loves indexing too! I wish I had a computer to do it, I probably would all the time!!!! I laughed when I read you were scared of spiders... you always were... and I totally remember the baby spiders in your old room in AF... HAHA, awesome!