I cannot believe just 5 years ago - little Andie joined our family!! She is the best little helper and we love her so much. Here are some 5 fun facts about Andie. (at the bottom of this post is more fun facts.)
1) She has memorized 10 (almost 11) of the 13 Articles of Faith. They are the basic beliefs of our religion. You can click on the link to read the first 10 that she has memorized. She will probably have 11 down in the next day or two.
2) She is SO very smart! She loves to read (she is reading out loud what I am typing right now.) I was approached by her teacher after the first month of Pre-k to see if we wanted to move her into Kindergarten. I said no, but Andie is definitely in that range. She must have some sort of photographic memory, because if she is exposed to a word once, she remembers it instantly. It's very fun to see her love for learning.
3) She loves Lightening McQueen and anything Cars. But, as she says, "I do not like Cars 2, but I love Cars 2 things." referring to the movie. If you've seen it, the part where Lightening McQueen might get caught and die - she was hysterical for his life - almost ready to burst into tears!
4) She loves her sisters. She is such a good big sister and LOVES to play with Ali (most of the time.) I just asked her what her favorite thing to do was and she said, "Read books with Ali!"
5) She is mom's #1 fan, and I love it!! She is always cheering me on, tells me I'm the best and gives me the best hugs and kisses!! She definitely loves any time she gets with mom and dad and we love spending time with her! She's such a great helper and despite my request to her to "stop growing!" she loves to grow! I hear more often then not, "Mom, I am growing, and one day I will be 28, like you and be a MOM! Then you will be a GRANDMA!" Good thing she still thinks I'm 28!
It's amazing how they grow!
December 18, 2006
We also took cupcakes into her class on Wednesday. Here is Dad enjoying one when we got home.
More Fun Facts:
Favorite Color - Blue
Favorite Toy - My new presents and Lisa, my doll
Favorite Fruit - Apple
Favorite TV Show (on Netflix) - Dragontales
Favorite Lunch - a sandwich (PB&J)
Favorite Game - playing the wii with Dad and pbskids.org
Favorite Snack - goldfish and letter crackers
Favorite Song - CARS!! (Life is a Highway!) and Christmas Bells are Ringing
Favorite Book - Cars!
Best Friend - MOM!
Favorite Cereal - Marshmellow Matey's
Favorite thing to do outside - play sidewalk chalk
Favorite Drink - "pink" drink
Favorite Holiday - Christmas
Favorite Breakfast - Waffles
Favorite Dinner - Chicken Nuggets
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom!